How do I access my Virgin Media Hub Manager?
In normal router mode you access the Virgin Media router settings by: Typing http://192.168.0.1 into your web browser (or by clicking on the link to the left) Entering the router settings password in the box shown on screen – you’ll find that password on a sticker on the base of the router.
How do I access my virgin router settings?
Open a web browser and type “192.168. 0.1” into the URL bar then press [Return]/[Enter] to load the webpage. When the page loads, login using the router’s admin credentials. After logging into your router, click the “Wireless Network Settings” button.
How do I configure my virgin router to use WPA2 or WPA3?
- Enter 192.168.0.1 into your browser.
- Enter your admin name and password*
- Once signed in, go to Advanced settings > Wireless. > Security.
- Select the dropdown next to Security and change it to WPA2-PSK **
- Select Apply changes.
Where is advanced settings on Virgin Media?
Access the settings page by entering the web address shown on the Hub sticker. For a step-by-step guide, see Configure Advanced Settings on the Virgin Media Hub. Click Advanced settings, then Wireless and then Wireless signal. Tick the box next to Manual which will enable the drop-down menu and choose a channel.
How do I separate my 2.4 and 5ghz?
Using the Admin Tool
- Connect to your WiFi network.
- Go to Gateway > Connection > Wi-Fi. To change your Channel Selection, select Edit next to the WiFi channel (2.4 or 5 GHz) that you’d like to change, click the radio button for the channel selection field, then select your desired channel number.
- Select Save Settings.
How do I connect to my router settings?
Find Your Router’s IP Address You log into your router’s firmware through a browser. Any browser will do. At the address field, type the IP address of your router. Most routers use an address of 192.168.1.1.
How do I configure my router to WPA2 or WPA3?
Follow the steps to level up the security mode:
- Go to the “Advanced” tab.
- Open the “Wireless” section.
- Select “Wireless Settings”.
- Here select WPA2/WPA3 Personal as your security.
- Select the WPA3-SAE option in the “Version” setting.
Should you keep 2.4 and 5GHz the same?
As long as your network design is good, your devices should choose the best frequency for the circumstance. Older 2.4Ghz only devices will just connect to the 2.4Ghz frequency and not even see the 5Ghz frequency, so having the same SSID will work fine for them.
How to access advanced settings on Virgin Media super hub?
How to access advanced settings. To configure advanced settings on the Virgin Media Super Hub, do the following: 1. Take a look at the sticker on the back of the Super Hub and locate the web address under Super Hub Settings 2. Open a Web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) and enter the address…
How can I change the password on my Virgin Media Hub?
When prompted, enter the settings password shown on the bottom of the Hub. Once you’ve accessed the page there are a variety of settings you can change. 1. Select Advanced Settings on the left-hand side 2. Select Wireless 3. Select Security 4. You’ll then be able to change your WiFi network name and password 5.
How to set up guest network in super hub 2AC?
On top of standard WLAN SSID you can set up two guest networks per wireless channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz). Just go to advanced settings on the Super Hub 2ac Network Manager and click on the network you wish to amend: Now visitors have access to your network, and the internet, for as long as you need them to.
How do I change the password on my hubs settings page?
1. Sign in to the settings page using the Hub’s Settings Password, the default Settings Password is printed on the bottom of the Hub 2. Read and acknowledge the security warning by selecting OK. Then select the Super Hub Settings icon. 3. Enter the new password, before selecting Save Password.