What TV shows were popular in the 2000?
Browse our collection of the best 2000s TV shows that aired during primetime television from 2000 to 2009.
- 3rd Rock From The Sun. View Show. 1996-2001 | NBC.
- Beverly Hills, 90210. View Show.
- The Drew Carey Show. View Show.
- ER. View Show.
- Everybody Loves Raymond. View Show.
- Frasier. View Show.
- Friends. View Show.
- House. View Show.
What TV shows ended in 2000?
Pages in category “2000 American television series endings”
- Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (TV series)
- Adventures from the Book of Virtues.
- Adventures with Kanga Roddy.
- All That.
- America’s Dumbest Criminals.
- Animal Planet Zooventure.
- Animorphs (TV series)
- Archie’s Weird Mysteries.
Which famous TV series began in 2005?
1. Grey’s Anatomy (2005– )
What was popular in the 2000s?
People Are Sharing Things From The 2000s That They’d Like To See In The 2020s, And I Couldn’t Agree More
- Sidekick phones. u/FIGHT-THE-NORM / Via reddit.com.
- Clear technology. ebay.com.
- Cereal straws.
- Low-rise jeans.
- The minimal reliance on texting.
- The comedy movies.
What TV shows were on trouble?
Here’s the nine shows everyone watched on Trouble in no particular order.
- MOESHA. Random Moesha-related trivia!
- SWEET VALLEY HIGH. Speaking of excellent opening theme tunes, Sweet Valley High also understood that it needed a crackin’ song to catch everyone in its net.
What TV show started in 2007?
|January 3||In Case of Emergency||ABC|
|The Knights of Prosperity|
|January 7||Grease: You’re the One That I Want!||NBC|
What TV shows started in 2006?
TV Series, Released between 2006-01-01 and 2006-12-31 (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
- Dexter (2006–2013)
- The Big Bang Theory (2007–2019)
- 3. Friday Night Lights (2006–2011)
- Psych (2006–2014)
- 30 Rock (2006–2013)
- Death Note (2006–2007)
- The IT Crowd (2006–2013)
- Inspector Lewis (2006–2015)
What was cool in the year 2000?
20 things from the year 2000 that will make you feel nostalgic
- The world didn’t end with Y2K.
- The Millennium Dome opened… but didn’t last very long.
- Olympic dreams came true.
- But Euro 2000 was a disaster for England.
- Destiny’s Child conquered the charts.
- Kylie made an almighty comeback.
What big things happened in the 2000s?
George W. Bush Elected President.
What was invented in the early 2000s?
In 2000, camera phones officially became commercially available. While a number of big electronics companies began rolling out their own versions, Sharp’s J-SH04 was the first to the market. With a CCD sensor, the phone let users take images on the go and had a “Sha Mail” infrastructure, also known today as MMS.Kh
What was the first black show on Disney Channel?
The Famous Jett Jackson was the first Disney Channel original show to star a minority cast, and though it did well critically, it ended after 65 episodes, like most Disney Channel originals.M