What is an iSound speaker?
The iSound Fire Waves Bluetooth Speaker packs crystal clear sound and surprisingly powerful bass into a portable, compact and very attractive aluminum casing design. The speaker features a Li-ion Polymer Battery which allows 5 hours of playtime at 70% volume and 40 hours of standby time.
How do I connect my iSound speakers?
Press and hold the Power button located on the top of the speaker for 3 seconds. The speaker will make a sound and the LED on the power button will start flashing blue. 2. Plug one end of the included audio cable into the AUX IN port on the back of the speaker.
How do I activate my mini speakers?
How to connect Bluetooth speakers to your mobile
- Go to settings.
- Tap the Bluetooth option.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- A list of available devices will appear.
- If your speaker is not listed, press the button on your speaker that makes it discoverable – it’s often a button with a Bluetooth symbol on it.
Is iSound a Bluetooth?
The iSound Fire Waves Bluetooth Speaker packs crystal clear sound and surprisingly powerful bass into a portable, compact and very attractive aluminum casing design. The speaker works with any Bluetooth enabled audio device.
Why my Bluetooth speaker is not working?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I reset my escape Bluetooth speaker?
Press and hold both the power and the “volume down” buttons for around 6 seconds until you hear the device power off. Turn on the speaker and use it as you would a new speaker.
How do you pair a sentry speaker?
Sentry Industries FAQ’s
- Turn on your Bluetooth Speaker. (
- Turn on your phone and hit the Menu button.
- Check the “Bluetooth” box to turn on Bluetooth, then hit “Scan for Devices”
- Once your speaker shows up on the list of devices, tap it to pair the devices.
- It may ask you to enter a PIN number.
Why is my speaker not connecting?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.