How do you turn off a T-mobile phone?
To turn off the T-Mobile REVVLRY, press and hold the power button on the side of the device.
How do I switch phones?
Switch to a new Android phone
- Sign in with your Google account. To check whether you have a Google Account, enter your email address. If you don’t have a Google Account, create a Google Account.
- Sync your data. Learn how to back up your data.
- Check that you have a Wi-Fi connection.
Is my phone locked?
It’s simple to find out if your phone is locked. Simply insert a SIM card from another carrier (you’ll be able to get one free from a phone shop or by ordering one online) and see if the name of the network appears on your handset. If it does and you’re able to use your phone, it’s unlocked.
What happens when you pay off your phone T-Mobile?
We’ll pay it off. Get a new phone and we’ll pay off your current phone and service contracts – up to $650 per line or $350 in early termination fees, via virtual prepaid card and trade-in credit.
How do I turn off my phone remotely?
If you have an Android device activated on your Google account, you’ll be able to disable it and wipe all of the data remotely….3. Lock your device down
- Go to android.com/find.
- If prompted, sign in to your Google account.
- Click on the device you want to disable.
- Click Secure device to lock it.
Can you temporarily disconnect cell phone?
You can suspend your line without billing only if you have lost your device or if you are in the military. For a reduced rate, you’ll need to suspend your service using the Other Reason option, which is typically used for travel or illness and hospitalization.
How do you check to see if your phone is unlocked?
Check Your Settings
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Cellular.
- Look for the Cellular Data Network option.
- If you see Cellular Data Network, then your phone is probably unlocked.
- This method isn’t foolproof, though; you could have an unlocked phone and Cellular Data Network still might not show up.
What happens after you pay off your phone?
All the national level providers in the US—think Verizon, Sprint, AT, and so on—are mandated by law to unlock your phone once you’ve fully paid off the device subsidy, your contract ends, or you’ve paid an early termination fee. This means that you’ll be able to use it on other networks and even internationally.
How to transfer data from one phone to another on T-Mobile?
1 Back up your content. Make sure you do this before you turn on your new phone. 2 Set up your new device. Current T-Mobile customers upgrading to a new device: Use the new SIM card that came in the box with your device. 3 Manage your content.
Can a T Mobile SIM card be used on a new phone?
Current T-Mobile customers upgrading to a new device: Most new phones will accept your existing T-Mobile SIM card. Please refer to the set-up guide that came with your new device. New customers, or new phone lines: When your T-Mobile SIM Starter Kit arrives, follow the set-up instructions to insert the new SIM into your device and activate.
Are there any early termination fees for T Mobile?
Think again. There’s never been a better time to join T-Mobile. We’ll reimburse your remaining device balance and early termination fees, up to $650 per line—on up to 5 lines—via trade-in credit and virtual prepaid card. Allow 8 weeks.
How do I set up my new T-Mobile phone?
1. Back up your content. Make sure you do this before you turn on your new phone. 2. Set up your new device. Current T-Mobile customers upgrading to a new device: Use the new SIM card that came in the box with your device. If you bought an iPhone, the SIM may already be installed. See how to install and activate your SIM at t-mobile.com/SIM.