How do you open a Mesa digital safe?
HOW TO OPEN SAFE: 1. Enter factory default code: (the “OPEN” LED lights up for 5 seconds) 2. Turn handle clockwise, while the “OPEN” LED is GREEN.
How do I change the battery in my Mesa Safe?
Changing the Batteries
- Locate the battery cover on the bottom edge of the keypad and remove the cover by pulling on the tab.
- Carefully and gently remove the 9-volt battery from the compartment.
- Carefully reinsert the new 9V alkaline battery, do not force the battery into the compartment.
How do you set up a Mesa Safe?
- Turn dial to the LEFT [counter-clockwise] 1st number to pass arrow 3 times. and stop on the 4th time.
- Turn dial RIGHT [clockwise] 2nd number to pass arrow 2 times. and stop on the 3rd time.
- Turn dial to LEFT [counter-clockwise] 3rd number to pass arrow 1 time.
- Turn dial to RIGHT [clockwise]
How do you open a digital safe if you forgot the combination?
You can still open your digital safe without a key by restoring power to the keypad so you can enter your passcode. If you’ve forgotten your passcode, you can reset it by using a thin rod or wire to press the reset button on the inside of the door panel.
Where is the serial number on a mesa safe?
You only will need 2 Anchors to secure the safe to the floor. If you would like to purchase additional anchors please contact customer support to purchase additional anchors. Where is the Serial Number to My Safe? Most safe serial numbers can be found on the front of the door on the bottom right hand side by the hinge.
How do you unlock a combination safe when you forgot the combination?
There are several ways to get into a safe when you don’t have the combination. If the safe is open, a new code can be set for you. If there is an override key you can get that key made by a locksmith. If the safe is locked, you can have a locksmith retrieve the safe’s original code from the manufacture.
How do you close a Mesa Safe?
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm PST. (Lock factory set to hotel function, see CHANGING THE LOCK SETTING to change to standard function) Using Personal Code 1. To lock the safe: Enter any 3 to 6 digit code then press the —#“ key, the word —CLOSED“ appears and the safe will be locked.