How do you make a Christmas scavenger hunt?
Consider having one person at a time do this type of hunt. Send kids (or adults!) on a scavenger hunt in your home to track down one (or some) of their presents. The clues will make or break this kind of hunt. Make sure the final clue leads them to an area where the entire family can see them opening their big gift.
How do you make hints for a scavenger hunt?
Here’s a quick how-to and some tips for a happy hunting!
- Plan your route.
- Scout out locations.
- Write and number the clues, and put them in numbered envelopes.
- Give yourself lots of time to plan.
- Get helpers’ buy-in.
- Set it up.
- Prepare for contingencies.
- Add in some random rewards to keep things interesting.
How do you get a scavenger hunt to find a gift?
Planning a scavenger hunt
- Walk around the house and make a list of potential places to hide clues.
- Aim for objects that have a personal connection.
- Brainstorm clue types.
- Create a clue for each item.
- Plan the order of the clues.
- Try not to make the clues too easy or too difficult.
How do you plan a scavenger hunt fundraiser?
Find Treasure With a Scavenger Hunt Fundraiser
- Select a Theme. If you’re holding a scavenger hunt fundraiser close to a holiday, use that as your theme and make everything on the list applicable to the holiday.
- Decide on Participation.
- Set a Time Limit.
- Provide Prizes.
- Provide Refreshments.
- Keep Safety in Mind.
How do you start a scavenger hunt?
Follow these basic steps for a successful scavenger hunt:
- Hide objects (optional).
- Make and distribute a list of items for participants to find; determine whether they need to bring the items back, or just photograph them.
- Define the search perimeter.
- Tell the players how much time they have to find the objects.