How do you immortalize someone?
10 Ways to Immortalize a Loved One
- Plant a Tree Using Their Ashes.
- Name a Star After Them.
- Get Their Portrait Tattooed on Your Skin.
- Keep a Diary of Your Thoughts to That Person.
- Print and Frame a Collage of Old E-mails or Texts They Sent to You.
- Start a Charity or Advocacy Movement in Their Honor.
What is the opposite of immortalize?
Opposite of preserve, immortalize. neglect. squander. use. waste.
Is immortalize a word?
verb (used with object), im·mor·tal·ized, im·mor·tal·iz·ing. to bestow unending fame upon; perpetuate. to make immortal; endow with immortality.
How do you honor someone who passed away?
9 Ways to Honor a Loved One Who Has Passed
- Keep something of theirs with you.
- Support a cause close to their heart, and yours.
- Make a tribute donation to a nonprofit.
- Create a living reminder.
- Dedicate an event to their memory.
- Start a new tradition.
- Share their stories and photos.
- Live your best life.
How do you use immortalize in a sentence?
Examples of immortalize in a Sentence The battle was immortalized in a famous poem. The explorers were immortalized when the mountains were named after them.
What does immortalized mean?
Definition of ‘immortalize’. immortalize. If someone or something is immortalized in a story, film, or work of art, they appear in it, and will be remembered for it.
What does Immortals mean?
• IMMORTAL (noun) The noun IMMORTAL has 2 senses: 1. a person (such as an author) of enduring fame. 2. any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force. Familiarity information: IMMORTAL used as a noun is rare. • IMMORTAL (adjective)
What is the meaning of immortal?
Definition of immortal. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : exempt from death the immortal gods. 2 : exempt from oblivion : imperishable immortal fame. 3 : connected with or relating to immortality. 4 : able or tending to divide indefinitely immortal cell lines produced in culture.