How do I remove a SharePoint site logo?
Change the title, description, and logo for your SharePoint Server site
- Go to your site.
- In the top right corner, click Settings , or in top left, click Site Actions .
- Click Site Settings.
- Under Look and Feel, click Title, description, and logo.
- Update the Title field.
How do I change the icon on a SharePoint site?
To change the site icon:
- Navigate to the Site Settings page by clicking the Settings gear icon and choosing Site Settings.
- Click the Title, Description, and Logo link in the Look and Feel section.
- Click the From Computer link and browse your computer for the image you want to use as a logo.
How do I hide the gear icon in SharePoint online?
But you can inject custom CSS through SPFX to hide the gear icon….CSS code:
How do I delete a title area in SharePoint?
- Navigate to Site Settings.
- Under Look and Feel , click on the link Title , description and logo.
- Make the Title Empty, Click ok . This will essentially make your site Title empty.
How do I delete a site in SharePoint?
Delete a communication site or team site
- Navigate to the team site or communication site you want to delete.
- Select Settings. at the top of the site and then click Site information.
- At the bottom of the Site Information panel, select Delete site.
- Check the confirmation box, and then select Delete.
How do I hide site settings in SharePoint 2013?
Implement SPSecurityTrimmedControl in SharePoint 2013/2016
- Open the SharePoint 2013 site using SharePoint designer 2013.
- Navigate to Master page part of All Files -> _catalogs.
- Identify your custom master page and check out in advanced mode.
- look for
How do I hide contents of a site in SharePoint?
Here is how to hide site contents in SharePoint Online:
- Click on Settings gear >> Select Site Settings.
- Click on the “Navigation” link under “Look and Feel”
- Select “Site contents” under Structural Navigation and Click on the “Edit” link.
- Set the Audience targeting to the required SharePoint Group.
How do I remove a Web Part title in SharePoint 2013?
Step 1: Edit the page in which you have added your webpart. Step 2: In the web part property go to edit web part. Step 3: In the Apperance menu select None for chrome type. Step 4: Click on Apply and then OK .
How do I hide page titles in SharePoint?
The other option can be to go to the Page library, select the item representing the page and edit its properties. Remove the text in Title field and save it.
How do I delete a SharePoint site?
How do you delete a website in SharePoint?
Click Settings at the top of the site and then click Site information. At the bottom of the Edit site information panel, click Delete site. If you’re sure you want to delete the site, select Delete.
How to delete a SharePoint subsite in Office 365?
Step 1: Navigate to the parent site of the subsite you want to delete. On the screenshot above it is called “Projects”. Step 2: Go to “Site Contents” of the parent site by clicking the link in the left menu. Step 3: Click “Settings” on the “Site Contents” page.
How to see SharePoint 2013 site settings gear icon?
Now if you logged into the SharePoint 2013 site as a SharePoint site owner, then you can see they can see the settings or gear icon like below: Now if a user will logged in as a contributor then you can see the settings or gear icon in SharePoint 2013. You can also verify the user has contribute permission to the SharePoint site.
How to delete a communication site in SharePoint Server?
How to Delete a Communication Site in SharePoint Server 1 Navigate to the communication site you want to delete. 2 Click Settings at the top of the site and then click Site information. 3 At the bottom of the Edit site information panel, click Delete site. 4 If you’re sure you want to delete the site, check the box and select Delete. See More….