How do I access my iTunes library on my iPod touch?
On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Music.
- Turn on Sync Library. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library.
Where has my iTunes App gone?
Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Reset Home Screen Layout. Under iOS 10, you may have removed the app from your iPhone. If so, to add it back, open the App Store app, search for the name and add the app back to your iPhone.
How do I put iTunes on my iPod?
How to Connect your iOS Device to iTunes
- Connect the device to your computer using the provided dock connector.
- Launch the iTunes software.
- Under the Devices section in the left sidebar, select iPhone, iPad, or iPod, depending on which type or device you are connecting.
Where is find my app icon?
Where is the apps button on my Home screen? How do I find all my apps?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap the switch next to Show Apps screen button on Home screen.
- 4 An apps button will appear on your home screen.
What to do when your iPod Touch Cant connect to iTunes?
When iPod touch can’t connect to App Store, try this: Open the Settings app Tap on iTunes & App Store Sign out Type your password and log in again.
Why is my iPod Touch not playing music?
[Solution] iPod Touch not Playing Music 1 Update your iTunes to the latest version. 2 Make sure you are using a workable USB cable. If you are syncing iPod Touch with iTunes via Wi-Fi. Make sure that you… 3 On iPod Touch (1st/2nd/3rd/4th/6th generation), go to Settings > Music and turn off iCloud Music Library. See More….
Is there a way to download music without iTunes?
In addition to iPod Music Transfer, MediaMonkey is also a good iTunes alternative to download music on iPod touch/nano without iTunes.
Is the iPod Touch still available on iTunes?
As 2017, only the iPod Touch remains in production. iTunes is a good partner to iPod Touch to purchase multimedia content, backup and restore iPod; however, it is only available when iTunes detects your iPod successfully. In this tutorial, we are going to tell you how to fix iTunes not recognizing iPod.