Why is my text message notification sound not working?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
How do I fix my message sound not working?
- Open the “Messages” App.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right to open the menu, then select Settings.
- Tap the Notifications menu option.
- Tap the Incoming messages menu option.
- Make sure the setting on this page is set to “Alerting” and not “Silent”.
- In advanced sub menu, look for the Sound option.
How do I turn on notification sounds on my Nokia?
1 Find “Notifications”
- Press the message icon.
- Press the menu icon.
- Press General.
- Press Notifications.
- Press the indicator next to “Show notifications” to turn on the function.
- Press Advanced.
- Press Sound.
- Press the required message tones to hear them.
How do I change the default notification sound?
How to change the default notification sound on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “Sound.”
- Tap “Default notification sound.” Depending on the brand of your phone and what Android version it is running, you may need to tap “Advanced” first in order to find “Default notification sound.”
Why is my phone media sound not working?
You might have the sound muted or turned down low in the app. Check the media volume. If you still don’t hear anything, verify that the media volume isn’t turned down or off: Navigate to Settings.
How do I change my text tone on a Nokia?
Change your message tones
- Select Menu > > Tones > Messages .
- Scroll to a message tone.
- Press OK .
How can I Turn on the message tone?
Turn on the message tone. 1 of 9 steps Slide your finger down the display starting from the top edge of your phone. 2 of 9 steps Press ALL SETTINGS. 3 of 9 steps Press notifications+actions. 4 of 9 steps Press Messaging. 5 of 9 steps Press the field below “Notification sound”.
How can I Turn Off the ring tone on my Nokia?
Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen. Press the sound mode icon to turn the function on or off. Press the Home key to return to the home screen. Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen. Press the sound mode icon to turn the function on or off. Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
Why is my Ringtone not working on my phone?
Sometimes, the ringtone volume is high, but the notification is kept at zero. So, you should check that. To do so, press one of the volume buttons. When you see the volume panel on your screen, tap on the small down arrow. You will see the notification volume. Increase it. You can access the same panel from Settings > Sound.
Why is the sound on my phone not working?
Sometimes, the sound that you have kept for your message notifications has some problems. So try changing it to a different tune. For that, tap on Sound inside all the settings under Notifications. Choose a new tone.