Why is my DDNS not working?
The errors generated will either be “Failed” or “Error in Network Communication.” The reason for this is that the DDNS is not synchronized to the external IP address. Login to the camera or NVR and navigate to the IP Configuration (HD Cameras) or Basic Network Settings (SD Cameras) and change the setting.
How can I watch Hikvision DVR on DDNS?
- Enter the Settings page of the device. On the device list page, if the page is in list mode, swipe the device’s name to the left and tap .
- On the Settings page, tap Configure DDNS to enter the Configure DDNS page.
- Set the required information. Device Domain Name.
- Tap .
Does HIK-Connect support DDNS?
Hik-Connect DDNS can be used for getting stream via device domain on Hik- Connect app, logging in device via IE browser, adding devices to iVMS-4200 or adding IP cameras to NVR or DVR.
How can I watch my DVR online without static IP?
Step1: Login Camera on Web Browser > Now Go to Config Tab > Network > Put HTTP Port and Server Port – By default HTTP Port 80 assign (i.e 81 and 6036)> Check mark on use the Following IP Address > Assign IP Address on Camera as given example > Apply.
What is hikvision default IP address?
IP CAMERA DS-2CD2042WD-I(4mm) – 4.0 Mpx Hikvision
|Default IP address:||192.168.1.64|
|Web browser access ports:||80|
|PC client access ports:||Port no.: 8000 or access by a cloud (P2P) – iVMS-4200 application|
|Mobile client access ports:||8000|
What is DDNS hikvision?
• DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) allows users to access their NVRs and. DVRs or IP Camera remotely without the expensive requirement for a static IP. • DDNS requires users to forward the http, server and RTSP ports.
How do I register a device with DDNS?
- Power on the DVR and go to Menu > Configuration > Network > DDNS (Diagram 1.1).
- In your browser, go to hiddns.com or simpleddns.com and register for an account (Diagram 2.1).
- Log into your account after registration and click the “Device Management” tab and Click on “Add” to add a device (Diagram 3.1).
What kind of DDNS Service does Hikvision use?
This DDNS service will keep track and update your domain every time your external IP changes. Currently Hikvision supports two paid DDNS services: DynDNS and NO-IP. Technically both work the same way, however this article shows the steps for the DynDNS only.
How to use HIK-connect DDNS ( IP & ports )?
You can go to Device Information to configure DDNS later. Once did ports mapping and configured ports, device user name and password, Hik-Connect APP will stream via Hik-Connect Domain (IP&ports) directly in priority, including live view and playback. More control and configuration options will be provided when Hik-Connect Domain is set correctly.
Can a Hikvision NVR be accessed from the Internet?
Once the DDNS is configured on the Hikvision NVR, you will be able to access the NVR (or DVR) directly from the Internet instead of from Local Area Network only. This provides the possibility for remote access anywhere in the world as long as there’s Internet connection.
How can I update my Hikvision No IP?
You can login with your Hikvision username and password. Now on, no matter if the external (public) IP address of your home network changes, the NO-IP will update it by itself. All you have to do is use the no-ip domain name to access your security system.