What words can you say to encourage someone?
- “You got this.”
- “Good luck today!
- “Sending major good vibes your way.”
- “I know this won’t be easy, but I also know you’ve got what it takes to get through it.”
- “Hope you’re doing awesome!”
- “Time to go kick cancer’s ass!”
- “Keep on keeping on!”
How do you say someone is always positive?
You can become a more positive person by starting to practice these phrases that super successful people always say.
- I admire you. Super positive people are appreciative.
- You can do it. Super positive people are supportive.
- I value you.
- You can count on me.
- I believe in you.
- You are kind.
- I trust you.
- You are smart.
What do you say to someone going through a tough time?
Ideas to consider include:
- “Thank you for all you do for us, but now is a time to take care of yourself as well.”
- “I’m proud of you.”
- “I hate that you’re going through this, but I know that you’ve got this.”
- “Remember when you were there for me?
- “Here’s how we’re going to take care of your work while you’re away.”
Who are some famous people that say encouragement?
From Oprah and Eleanor Roosevelt to the Dalai Lama and Albert Einstein, the individuals behind these words have shared some powerful words of encouragement over the years. Many of these figures have paved their own path and risen to the occasion when challenged.
What does it mean when someone gives you encouragement?
These words, even if just words, can be powerful. Encouraging means instilling courage – a brave act that is sometimes more compelling and effective than motivation. Words of encouragement can help you think straight and get back on your feet. They are not just for you to ponder on, but for you to use as well whenever a friend is in need.
How many encouraging words of encouragement are there?
We’ve put together a range of more than 185 encouraging words of inspiration and strength. Encouraging statements from your spouse, a friend, or a family member can change the way you feel about yourself or your situation. But there are times when a supportive person isn’t available to give you those uplifting words of encouragement.
What are some good words of encouragement to use at work?
Words of Encouragement for Work or School “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” – Dale Carnegie “Think of many things; do one.” – Portuguese proverb “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson