What to Do in Paihia with children?
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds. 5,136.
- Paihia Harbour. 1,219.
- Urupukapuka Island. 154.
- Bay of Islands i-SITE Visitor Information Centre. 298.
- Opua Forest Lookout Track. Nature & Wildlife Areas • Lookouts.
- Paihia Mountain Bike Rentals and Shuttles. 669.
- Barefoot Sailing Adventures. 341.
- Sea Shuttle Bay of Islands. 399.
What is there to do in Queenstown with a toddler?
Table of Contents
- Head to the top of Bob’s Peak on the Skyline Gondola.
- Cruise aboard the iconic steamship the TSS Earnslaw.
- Take a water taxi to The Rees Hotel for a meal.
- Visit Kiwi Birdlife Park.
- A day trip to Arrowtown.
- Play at the Queenstown lakefront playground & beach.
- Walk the Frankton Arm Walk.
What can kids do in Queenstown in winter?
Queenstown Attractions for kids
- Queenstown Gondola (all ages)
- Skyline Luge (all ages)
- Queenstown Boat Cruises (all ages)
- Bungy Jumping (from 10 years old)
- Paragliding (minimum weights 20kg)
- Scenic Flights and Helicopter Tours (all ages)
- Queenstown Ziplining (from 6 years old)
- Queenstown Jet Boat Rides (from 2 years old)
What can you do in New Zealand with a baby?
Look for tracks under an hour and a half long, such as Iron Mountain, Haast Pass Lookout, and Franz Josef Glacier on the South Island, and Cathedral Cove on the North Island’s Coromandel Peninsula. Beaches are fun places to take babies and you’ll find many in New Zealand, particularly on the North Island.
What is there to do in Whangarei for toddlers?
10 Things to Do in Whangarei with Kids
- Cruise and Snorkel at the Poor Knights Islands.
- See Kiwi Birds at Kiwi North.
- Get in Some Family Beach Time at Ruakaka Beach.
- Zipline Through Adventure Forest.
- Admire Whangarei Falls.
- Let the Kids Loose at the Quarry Gardens.
- Enjoy a Scenic Horse Trek.
How do I get to Urupukapuka?
Getting to Urupukapuka Island Water taxis run on demand year round (weather permitting). The Paihia i-SITE takes bookings for boat transportation to the island. Passenger ferries go from Paihia and Russell to Otehei Bay every day in the peak summer season.
What to do in Northland when it’s raining?
Pompallier Mission and Printery. 613.
What to do in Russell Bay of Islands?
Russell is a quaint and historic town in the Bay of Islands, with lovely accommodation and an excellent range of restaurants. It is isolated on a narrow peninsula giving it an island ambience.
What are the most popular things to do in Russell?
Russell Attractions and Activities offer a range of fun and exciting activities such as big game fishing, sailing, diving, swimming with dolphins and more. Russell attractions and activities range from the adrenaline-pumping adventure sport to the relaxing and leisurely day out. more
What to do in the Bay of Islands?
Visitors can enjoy strolls surrounded by acres of landscaped gardens, native trees, birds and vineyards and enjoy all the comforts of this first-class home. Private swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, and BBQ. Experience the Bay of Islands as they did in Captain Cook’s time and sail on board the tall ship R. Tucker Thompson.