What majors is CSU Channel Islands known for?
The Cal State Channel Islands acceptance rate is 86%. Popular majors include Psychology, Business, and Health Service Preparatory Studies. Graduating 54% of students, Cal State Channel Islands alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $35,300.
Is UC Channel Islands a good school?
Within California, CSUCI Offers Average Quality for a Good Price. California State University – Channel Islands is ranked #61 out of #116 in California for quality and #32 out of #90 for California value. This makes it average quality for a good price in the state.
What is CSU Channel Islands known for?
It has been and continues to be the setting for numerous television, film, and music video productions. CI is located midway between Santa Barbara and Los Angeles in Camarillo, at the intersection of the Oxnard Plain and northern most edge of the Santa Monica Mountain range.
Does CSU Channel Islands have marine biology?
BIOL 312 – Marine Biology – Spring 2019 – Schedule of Classes – CSU Channel Islands.
Is Channel Islands University a party school?
This school is not for the avid Party-goers. Anyone looking for that complete American “college experience” should look elsewhere. Sports are not a big thing on campus either, and there is an overall feeling of calm and privacy.
What CSU is best for marine biology?
Best Marine Biology Colleges in California
- University of California, Santa Cruz.
- University of California-San Diego.
- University of Southern California.
- University of California-Los Angeles.
- University of California-Santa Barbara.
- California State University-Long Beach.
- California State University-Monterey.
How do I become a marine biologist in California?
Process for Becoming A Marine Biologist
- Gain Recreational, Voluntary And High School Experience In Life Sciences.
- Take Science Electives In High School.
- Earn A Bachelor’s Degree In Biology.
- Get An Entry-Level Job In Marine Biology.
- Obtain Advanced Degrees (Master’s And Doctorate), According To Career Goals.
What GPA do you need to get into CSU Channel Islands?
This makes Cal State Channel Islands Moderately Competitive for GPAs. With a GPA of 3.22, Cal State Channel Islands accepts below-average students. It’s OK to be a B-average student, with some A’s mixed in.