What is the introduction of Cold War?
The Cold War was a lengthy struggle between the United States and the Soviet Union that began in the aftermath of the surrender of Hitler’s Germany. In 1941, Nazi aggression against the USSR turned the Soviet regime into an ally of the Western democracies.
How did the Cold War begin essay?
When Stalin defeated Germany and wanted to implement communism, he was suspected, and since then, suspicion arose between the western countries and Russia. Hence, Cold Was began. The United States of America could not accept the communist ideology of Russia.
What is Cold War Short answer?
A cold war is a state of conflict between nations that does not involve direct military action but is pursued primarily through economic and political actions, propaganda, acts of espionage or proxy wars waged by surrogates. This term is most commonly used to refer to the American-Soviet Cold War of 1947–1991.
What is Cold War and its origin?
The Cold War originated in the breakdown of relations between the United States and the Soviet Union and their respective allies, the Western Bloc and the Eastern Bloc, in the years 1945–1949. By 1949, the lines were sharply drawn and the Cold War was largely in place in Europe.
How do you write an introduction paragraph with a thesis?
- Attract the Reader’s Attention. Begin your introduction with a “hook” that grabs your reader’s attention and introduces the general topic.
- State Your Focused Topic. After your “hook”, write a sentence or two about the specific focus of your paper.
- State your Thesis. Finally, include your thesis statement.
How do you write a thesis paragraph?
- State your topic. Your topic is the essential idea of your paper.
- State your main idea about this topic.
- Give a reason that supports your main idea.
- Give another reason that supports your main idea.
- Give one more reason that supports your main idea.
- Include an opposing viewpoint to your main idea, if applicable.