What is the $20 bucket at KFC?
Basically: here at KFC we support people who eat food. So if you like food, my Family Fill Up happens to be a great way to feed 4 people with 8 pieces of Original Recipe chicken, 2 large mashed potatoes, 1 large gravy, 1 cole slaw and 4 biscuits for only $20.
How much is a 10 piece bucket at KFC?
The $30 10-Piece Feast gets you: 10 pieces of KFC’s Original Recipe Fried Chicken or Extra Crispy Bone-In Chicken. 2 large sides of mashed potatoes and gravy.
What comes in a $5 box at KFC?
Here are all the $5 meal options:
- 3-piece Tenders, mashed potatoes & gravy, biscuit, medium drink, and chocolate chip cookie.
- “Famous Bowl,” medium drink, and chocolate chip cookie.
- Breast Piece, mashed potatoes & gravy, biscuit, medium drink, and chocolate chip cookie.
- pot pie, medium drink, and chocolate chip cookie.
What is the healthiest thing to order at KFC?
Most Nutritious Option.
What’s the cheapest thing at KFC?
Chicken Little. $1.49. Go Cup – Popcorn Nuggets & Wedges. $2.79. Go Cup – Chicken Little & Wedges. $2.79. Go Cup – 2 Tenders & Wedges.
What are the specials at Kentucky Fried Chicken?
- KFC – Hot & Crispy Boneless Box $12.45 (All States)
- KFC – Hot & Crispy Boneless Chicken Fill Up $4.95 Pick-Up Only (Until 4 P.M Daily)
- KFC – 10 Hot & Crispy Boneless Chicken Pieces for $10 via App (Nationwide)
- KFC – Free Delivery with Zinger Stacker Burger Purchase via App – Today Only.