What is SSS ml1?
Pay your monthly amortization on the following schedule: Employer – on or before the 5th calendar day following the applicable month. Use this form exclusively for your SALARY/CALAMITY/EDUCATIONAL/ EMERGENCY/STOCK INVESTMENT LOAN payments.
How can I download SSS E1 form?
How to Get a Copy of SSS E1 Form Online
- Visit the SSS homepage and Go to Forms Link. The sss homepage is www.sss.gov.ph.
- Select the Personal Data Record E1 form in the list. On the new page, you will be able to see the sss downloadable forms.
- Download and Print the SSS E-1 Form.
How can I print my SSS personal record?
After clicking the “Generate SS Number” button, you will receive an option to print your ePersonal Record and SS Number Slip. This will also be sent to your email. Step 4: Print the Personal Record Form, SS Number Slip, and SSS Number Application Confirmation email body that was sent to you by the number.
How can I voluntarily pay my SSS loan?
How to pay your SSS salary loan online via Union Bank of the Philippines.
- Log in to your Union Bank online account.
- Click “Pay Bills”.
- Look for and select “Social Security System (SSS)” as your biller.
- Enter your PRN and click “Next”.
- Review the details of your transaction before clicking the “Pay” button.
Can I pay my SSS salary loan over the counter?
Aside from paying over the counter in SSS branches, self-employed, voluntary, and Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) members may pay online through BancNet online, UnionBank online, and Globe’s GCash facility on or before the due date.
How can I edit my SSS personal record online?
Option 2: Online request (name correction only).
- Go to the official SSS website and select “MEMBER” from the list of portals.
- Log in with your user ID and password.
- Point your cursor to “E-SERVICES” on the main menu to display the list of options.
- Tick the box that says “NAME” from the list provided.
How can I get SSS certificate?
Simply follow these steps n how to generate SSS, Philhealth, and HDMF certificate of contribution.
- Go to Reports.
- Click Certificate of Contribution.
- Select and Click necessary details.
- Open the certificate of contribution in a PDF file and print it on your Company’s letterhead.