What admin commands are in Starbound?
|Commands With Syntax||Description|
|/sets spawnpoint||Sets the default spawn point on the current world to your characters position.|
|/spawnitem [Item Name][amount]||Spawns the item at the mouse cursor. Check out this list of Starbound items.|
How do I use console commands in Starbound?
In admin mode, commands can be used by typing a / followed by the keyword for the command. Admin mode can be toggled on and off using the command /admin. Admin mode is only required for admin and debugging commands – basic commands can be used even without admin privileges.
How do I get admin privileges in Starbound?
To set self as admin for current build, simply set the server to allow anyone admin access and type in /admin to admin self. Then shut down the server and change it back to not allowing everyone to be an admin. When you log back in, you should be the only admin.
How do you teleport in Starbound?
- 4 Answers. In the top-right of your screen, there is a button to teleport back to the ship. It’s right above the Quests button.
- 1.0 and later. If you are playing on the “casual” difficulty, you can use the button to beam up to your ship anytime, except when you are in dungeons.
Will Starbound come to PS4?
Starbound: Extraterrestrial Sandbox Adventure Coming to PS4 – PlayStation.
Will Starbound come to console?
Starbound coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One via Game Preview! We’re super excited to announce that Xbox One owners will be able to play Starbound on console via Xbox One Game Preview for the very first time!
How do you get infinite pixels in Starbound?
Have infinite Health and Energy….Another way to obtain pixels is to sell 10k Voxels, which is much quicker.
- Activate admin privileges.
- Go to a store that allows you to sell items.
- Use the chat menu and type in “/spawnitem voxel10k 1000” then press enter to spawn 1,000 10K Voxels.
- Sell the 1,000 10K Voxels.
What is the give command in Starbound?
The exact steps are: Press “C” to bring up the Starbound console from your ship. type in “/admin” type in “/spawnitem itemname [count] [variant parameters] to spawn the item you want.
What sword does the most damage in Starbound?
The Protector’s Broadsword does the most damage per swing of any broadsword (when using it’s special) it’s also reasonably fast and has a flying slash effect when you use the special attack when you’ve already activated it.