Is it cold in Nice in November?
Nice weather in November is quite mild during the day with colder nights. Strong winds are common at this time of year, so make sure to wear warm clothes in the evening and expect cooler temperatures as the month progresses.
What’s the weather like in the south of France in November?
Throughout the country temps range between 36-46°F (2-8°C) in the northeast, to 48-61°F (9-16°C) in South France, 39-50°F (4-10°C) in Central France, like Lyon, and 41-55°F (5-13°C) in the west along the Atlantic.
What are the coldest months in Nice France?
France, annual weather averages July is the hottest month in Nice with an average temperature of 24°C (75°F) and the coldest is January at 9°C (48°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 11 in July. The wettest month is October with an average of 140mm of rain.
What is there to do in Nice France in November?
12 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions & Things to Do in Nice
- Walk the Cobblestone Street of Vieille Ville (Old Town)
- Stroll along the Promenade des Anglais.
- Wander through Parc de la Colline du Château (Castle Hill Park)
- Musée Matisse.
- Monastère Notre-Dame-de-Cimiez.
- Musée d’Art Moderne et d’Art Contemporain.
Where is the best weather in November?
Where is hot in November?
- Bangkok. Average November temperature: 33.1 °C.
- Singapore. Average November temperature: 31.3 °C.
- Dominican Republic. Average November temperature: 30.5 °C.
- Barbados. Average November temperature: 30.3 °C.
- Orlando. Average November temperature: 29.1 °C.
- Cape Verde.
Is Nice France warm in November?
Weather in November The last month of the autumn, November, is another mild month in Nice, France, with average temperature varying between 13.7°C (56.7°F) and 9.8°C (49.6°F).
Is Nice Nice in November?
Nice is great in November. Nice is a large enough city that it thrives year-round. Some smaller communities in the area (Villefranche, Eze, Tourettes sut Loup etc) will already be pretty quiet.