How do I use SAP Strust?
- Access transaction STRUST.
- Navigate to the PSE for SSL Client Standard and open it by double-clicking the PSE.
- Switch to edit mode.
- Choose the Import certificate button.
- In the Import Certificate dialog box, enter or select the path to the provided certificates and choose Enter.
What is Strust certificate in SAP?
STRUST is a transaction code used for Trust Manager in SAP. It comes under the package STRUST. When we execute this transaction code, S_TRUSTMANAGER is the normal standard SAP program that is being executed in background.
How do I upload a certificate to Strust?
Import a Certificate to SAP System Trust Store
- Log in to SAP and go to the STRUST transaction.
- Select. SSL Client (Standard) and specify the password. In the. Import Certificate.
- Click the. Import. icon and select the . crt file in PSE format.
- Click. Add to Certificate List. .
- Restart the ICM.
How can I change my certificate in Strust?
Here are detailed steps:
- Create a new SSL Server Identity. In transaction STRUST, choose the menu option “Environment => SSL Server Identities”
- Create a temporary PSE.
- Copy certificate list in the old PSE to the temporary PSE.
- Have the temporary SSL Server PSE certified by CA.
- Replacement preparation.
What is the use of Strust?
Transaction code STRUST is used to manage the public-key information thus enabling the solid trust relationships on the business transactions especially with the use of the Internet where company borders become less transparent.
How do I create a CSR in Strust?
How to create a CSR and import the certificate response in STRUST
- Go to transaction STRUST and check the PSE under SAP Server Standard:
- Make sure that it is at least RSA/2048/SHA256:
- Save and exit STRUST and come back to the same transaction.
- Double-click on the new PSE and select “Create Certificate Request”
How do I download a certificate from Strust?
- In the BW system, start the trust manager (transaction STRUST).
- Expand the SSL server PSE node and select a server with a double-click.
- Select the certificate with a double-click.
- Export the certificate to a file by choosing the symbol for.
- Select the File tab page.
- Note the location of the file.
How do I export a certificate from Strust?
How do I restart a ICM service in SAP?
To restart the ICM, go to the transaction SMICM . Navigate to Administration > ICM > Exit Hard > Global. The ICM restart message will appear. Select Yes.
How do I create a PSE file in Strust?
- Start the trust manager (transaction STRUST).
- Using the context menu for the File node, choose Create (RSA). Caution.
- Enter the Distinguished Name parts in the corresponding fields according to your CA’s naming convention. Note.
- Save the PSE to local file (for example, the SAP Web Dispatcher’s SECUDIR directory).
What is PSE SAP?
A personal security environment (PSE) is a secure location where the public-key information of a user or component is stored. For example, the SAP Security Library (SAPSECULIB) stores the application server’s information in a PSE.
How do you create a PSE in Strust?
- Start Trust Manager (transaction STRUST).
- To maintain PSEs, toggle to change mode using the button.
- Select a PSE node.
- Using the context menu, choose Create (if no PSE exists) or Replace.
- Enter the components of the Distinguished Name of the system in the corresponding fields.
- Choose Enter.