How do I Unsync my Fitbit sync?
If your device doesn’t sync:
- Force quit the Fitbit app on your phone. For instructions, see the Apple help article or Android (Google) help article.
- On your phone, go to Settings Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on.
- Open the Fitbit app and try to sync your device.
- If your device doesn’t sync, restart it.
How do I Unsync My versa from my phone?
- On the Versa, go to the Settings app.
- Scroll down and select Bluetooth.
- Tap on “Remove”
- On the list, select the Bluetooth device you want to remove from the watch.
How do you stop Fitbit app from syncing?
On the other hand, in regards to the All-Day Sync, turn it off:
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image.
- Find the option to turn off All-Day Sync.
How do I shut my Fitbit off?
How do I turn off my Fitbit device?
- Swipe right to left on the home screen to the Settings screen.
- Tap Settings and scroll down to Shutdown.
- Tap Shutdown and confirm.
- To turn your Blaze back on, press any button.
- Sync your tracker as soon as you turn it back on. If you don’t, the time may be incorrect.
Why do I have to sync my Fitbit everyday?
We recommend syncing at least once a day. The Fitbit app uses Bluetooth Low Energy technology to sync data with Versa and to update apps installed on your watch. Each time you open the Fitbit app, Versa syncs automatically when it’s nearby. Versa also syncs with the app periodically if All-Day Sync is on.
How do I unpair my Fitbit versa?
- From the Fitbit app, tap the icon in the top-left corner and then your tracker.
- Scroll down to the bottom of this menu to the ‘Remove This [Device Name]’ tab.
- Make sure all you data is synced, as unpairing will see this lost.
How do you turn Fitbit off?
How do I disconnect my Fitbit from Bluetooth?
You can remove an audio device connected to your watch by doing the following:
- On your watch, open the Settings app.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Scroll down and tap Remove.
- Tap the device you want to remove and then tap Yes to confirm.
How do you turn off a Fitbit One?
To turn off Fitbit One
- Start charging your Fitbit One.
- Press and hold its button for 12 seconds.
- You see the battery icon appear, then disappear.
- Wait for your One to turn off, then remove it from the charging cable.
- To turn your Fitbit One back on, press and hold the button for a few seconds.
Why won’t my Fitbit device sync?
Make sure there is no Bluetooth enable the device in the vicinity of your Fitbit Tracker trying to establish a connection. It might affect both the accuracy to connect and the strength of the Bluetooth signal. The signal would be too weak to create a secure link and sync your Fitbit data properly over the air.
What phones are compatible with Fitbit?
The Fitbit Ionic is compatible with Apple and Android phones — unlike the Apple Watch, which only works with the iPhone — and the company is opening up its platform to allow developers to build apps for the device. Inside the Ionic app, users can customize notifications sent to their wrist, including text messages,…
How do I erase data from Fitbit?
Swipe up to scroll down to the bottom of the page. Tap on the Remove This [Fitbit] button. (The button will actually say the name of of your specific model.) Tap on the Remove This [Fitbit] button in the confirmation dialog. This will remove the tracker and the Fitbit app will no longer show any of the data collected from the wristband.
How do I connect my fitbit to my PC?
To sync your Fitbit tracker to a PC, insert the Fitbit wireless dongle into your PC’s USB port. Place your tracker within 20 feet of the dongle. Then, look for the Fitbit Connect icon in the lower right corner of your PC screen, or open the app by clicking “All Programs,” then “Fitbit Connect.”.