How do I submit a thesis to NBE?
For inquiries pertaining to thesis, you may write to [email protected] No inquiries regarding thesis assessment status prior to 4 months after thesis submission will be entertained. Mention your Name, Subject, Registration No. and Date of submission of thesis in any correspondence pertaining to thesis with NBE.
Where do I send my DNB thesis?
How do I contact NBE?
- Telephone Numbers : 011-4605 4605.
- Fax Numbers : 011-45593009/45593031/45593014.
- Email : [email protected].
- [email protected].
- Postal Address : National Board of Examinations,
- Ring Road.
- New Delhi-110 029.
- Official Website : www.natboard.edu.in.
How do you write a thesis thesis protocol?
- ETHICS COMMITTEE.
- PROTOCOL SIZE: The thesis protocol should be restricted to about 12‐15 pages. The suggested. format should include: 4(a) Title and details. 1 page. 4(b) Synopsis. 1/2 ‐ 1 page. 4(c) Introduction and Background. 1‐2 pages. 4(d) Review of literature and lacunae. 2‐3 pages. 4(e)
How do I submit a thesis to IITK?
The student submits the pre-submission draft of the thesis in a soft copy (PDF) to the Thesis Processing Cell (TPC) (email: [email protected]) with a copy to the Supervisor for Similarity Check and Formatting Check, along with the filled in Thesis Processing Form available at http://www.iitk.ac.in/doaa/data/ …
How do I send an email to NBE?
How do I contact NBE by email?
In case you are still facing issues, then the NBE Candidate Care Support is available by phone and email….Contact us.
|Helpline number||0124-6771700 / 1800 11 1700 (Toll Free)|
How do I write a thesis statement for DNB?
The thesis should be typed in 1.5 space using Times New Roman/Arial/ Garamond size 12 font, 1” margins should be left on all four sides. Major sections viz., Introduction, Review of Literature, Aim & Objectives, Material and Methods, Results, Discussion, References, and Appendices should start from a new page.
How do you write a thesis for a proforma?
Format of the Thesis
- Title page. Your department will have a standard title page form you are required to follow.
- Abstract. Briefly state the (1) research problem, (2) methodology, (3) key results, and (4) conclusion.
- Table of contents.
- List of figures.
- List of tables.
- Nomenclature (optional).
How do I submit a PhD thesis?
How to submit a PhD thesis
- Get organised.
- ‘Thesis brain’
- Plan some time out.
- Beware of the inevitable guilt trip.
- There is no right way to complete a thesis.
- Do not – I repeat do not – finish proofing, print, bind and post off your thesis on the submission date.
- Recognise that the end is in sight.
How do you format a PhD thesis?
Guidelines for the General Format of a Ph. D. Thesis
- Paper format: Use the standard A4 format and set the same margins all around (e.g. 2.5 cm, top/bottom, right/left)
- Size & line spacing: The text should be in 12 point character and 1.5 spaced lines.