How do I resync my Xfinity remote?
Open the Xfinity My Account app on your Apple or Android mobile device.
- Tap the TV icon, pick your TV Box, and then pick Setup a remote.
- Swipe to find the remote control model you need to program, and tap Continue.
- Pick TV or Audio/Other, and follow the programming instructions.
How do I reset my black Comcast remote?
To perform a factory reset:
- Press and hold the A (triangle) and D (diamond) buttons at the same time for three seconds until the status light changes from red to green.
- Press 9-8-1.
- The LED will blink blue three times to indicate that the remote was reset.
How do I program my Comcast remote to my cable box?
Press and hold the xfinity and Info buttons for five seconds. Wait for the Voice Remote light to change from red to green. Follow the instructions by entering the three-digit, on-screen pairing code. Once the on-screen pairing code is correctly entered, your Voice Remote is paired with the TV Box.
How do I reset my Comcast remote with the button?
Factory Reset the Xfinity Voice Remote with a Setup Button (XR11)
- Press the Setup button until the LED at the top of the remote changes from red to green.
- Press 9-8-1.
- The LED will blink green twice to indicate that the remote was reset.
Where do I find the code for my Xfinity remote?
If you can’t find the code in the lookup tool, check to see if your remote has a Setup button. Then follow these steps: Turn on your TV. Press and hold Setup until the light at the top of the remote changes from red to green.
Can a Xfinity remote work with a sound bar?
You can program your Xfinity Voice Remote to work with your TV and audio/video (AV) receiver, like a sound bar and other pieces of audio equipment. If you have Xfinity X1 or Xfinity Flex, follow these steps to pair the remote with your TV Box – you can even control it when it’s out of sight.
What kind of remote do I need for Xfinity flex?
The XR15 Voice Remote is used for X1 or Flex and has no Setup button. To use your XR15 remote to control your TV Box/streaming TV Box: Make sure the remote batteries are installed and your TV and TV Box/steaming TV Box are powered on. Set the TV input to the input connected to your Xfinity TV Box/streaming TV Box.
What does the status led on the Xfinity remote mean?
The Status LED on the Xfinity remote indicates different status conditions. When the Xfinity Voice Remote is programmed with a valid TV or AV receiver code, the VOL+ and VOL-buttons increase or decrease the volume on the TV.