How do I log into my Vivint account?
Go to the Vivint website (www.vivint.com) and click on Customer Login in the upper right corner. Click on Need an account? Enter your email address (this email must be the same that we have on file with your account).
How do I access Vivint online?
Go to www.alarm.com, and click Login. Enter the same email and password you use for your Vivint account.
How do I cancel my contract with Vivint?
If you wish to cancel your agreement with Vivint, call 1-800-216-5232 x5020 for assistance. At Vivint, we understand that sometimes the unexpected happens. We also know that when the unexpected happens, changes must be made in your life.
How do I change my vivint account?
If you are interested in the Account Transfer process, please call our Customer Loyalty team at 1-800-216-5232 ext 5025.
How do I use my vivint camera without service?
Can I Still Use a Vivint Camera Without Service?
- Vivint cameras cannot be used without service. They require the purchase of the Smart Home Video Monitoring monthly subscription plan.
- You will have to pay your contract in full to cancel it early.
- Those on a month-to-month contract can cancel anytime without penalty.
How do I add a user to my Vivint system?
To add a new user, follow these steps:
- Go to www.alarm.com, and click Login.
- Enter the same email and password you use for your Vivint account.
- Click on the three lines in the upper left corner if needed to open the menu then select Users.
- Select Add User.
- Fill out all information.
- Select +ADD and then Email Address.
What is vivint Smart Hub?
The Vivint Smart Hub is the central control panel for your Vivint system. It enables you to control your entire home from one single touchscreen on your wall. In addition, the Vivint Smart Hub lets you see camera feeds and easily connect with Vivint’s 24/7 in-house professional monitoring specialists.
Is the Vivint app free?
Search for Vivint Smart Home in the Apple App Store or click here and download the free app.
How many years is a Vivint contract?
Vivint’s Contract Length Without purchasing equipment upfront, Vivint locks customers into a 5-year contract. This month-to-month contract is a great option for those who want to own their equipment immediately, which will cost anywhere from $599 to $1800, depending on what equipment you want to purchase.