How do I get my player to dunk in 2k20?
How to dunk in 2k20 PS4?
- Two-Hand Dunk in 2k20: R2 + move and hold up the right thumbstick while driving.
- Flashy Dunk in 2k20: R2 + move and hold down the right thumbstick while driving.
- Dominant or Off-Hand Dunk in 2k20: R2 + move and hold the right thumbstick left or right (the direction determines your dunking hand).
Why is my character not dunking 2K21?
A reason you may not be dunking is that you are not pressing the right buttons. Just pressing the shoot button as you are running at the basket can result in a dunk but you can tell NBA 2K21 which dunk you would like to do instead of it choosing for you.
How do you dunk in Mycareer 2K21?
In NBA 2K21, the basic control required to execute these basic dunks is holding down R2/RT (the sprint button) while driving to the basket. However, it’s important to note that the success rate of these dunks varies.
How do I make my player dunk?
How Do I Dunk?
- Lace up your favorite pair of basketball shoes and grab your controller.
- On Offense, hold down R2 (PS4) or the Right Trigger (XB1), then move the Right Stick on the controller.
- While moving toward the basket, move the Right Stick in any direction to dunk.
What strength do you need for contact dunks?
For ‘Pro Contact Dunk’, your player must be over 70 rated with and have a driving dunk of 84 or higher. For ‘Elite Contact Dunk’, your player must be over 70 rated, and have a driving dunk of 85 or more.
What does your driving dunk have to be to dunk in 2K21?
Pro Contact Dunks: 70 Ovr, Driving Dunk 84. Elite Contact Dunks: 70 Ovr, Driving Dunk 85. Small Contact Dunks: 65 Ovr, Driving Dunk 85, PG, SG, SF. Bigman Contact Dunks: 65 Ovr, Standing Dunk 75, Driving Dunk 50, PF, C.
What badges do you need to get contact dunks 2K21?
The two main badges you should have are Contact Finisher and Relentless Finisher, which will directly give you more contact dunks.