How do I factory reset my Samsung Nexus?
Master reset from settings menu
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Under ‘Personal,’ tap Backup & reset.
- Tap the following to set as desired: Back up my data. Backup account. Automatic restore.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap RESET TABLET.
- Tap ERASE EVERYTHING.
How do I factory reset my Samsung 4g LTE?
Hold down the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power keys simultaneously. When the Samsung logo appears, continue to hold the keys until the master reset menu appears. Press the Volume Down key to select Delete all user data or Wipe Data / Factory Reset. Press the Power key to confirm your selection.
How do you reset a Verizon 4G LTE phone?
Press and hold the Volume Down button then press and hold the Power button. When the System recovery screen is displayed, release both buttons. System Recovery screen displays multiple options e.g., Safe Mode, USB debugging mode, Factory data reset, etc. From the System recovery screen, select Factory data reset.
How do I factory reset a Verizon 4G LTE tablet?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Up and Power button until ‘Ellipsis’ appears then release. Screen goes dark then ‘Android system recovery’ screen appears.
- Select wipe data/factory reset.
- Select Yes-delete all user data.
- Select reboot system now.
How do you do a hard reset on a Nexus 7?
- With the device powered off, press and hold “Volume Up“, “Volume Down” and “Power” simultaneously.
- When you see the Android guy laying on his back, let go of all three buttons.
- Press “Volume Down” two times to select “Recovery mode“.
- Press the “Power” button to choose the selection.
How do I wipe my Nexus 7?
How to reset a Nexus 7 Tablet to Factory Settings
- Go to Settings, Backup, Reset.
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset tablet.
- If your tablet is password protected, you will be prompted to enter your pattern, PIN, or password.
- Touch erase everything to confirm.