How do I edit an existing YouTube video?
To access the editor, go to your YouTube Studio and click the Videos tab. Click the video you’d like to edit, then click the Editor tab. The YouTube Video Editor allows you to trim a video—or basically remove any unnecessary content from the beginning and end.
How do I edit YouTube videos on my computer?
Here are four steps to get you started editing your YouTube video:
- Select a video-editing program. You use the program to edit individual shots into a single video file, which you can then upload to YouTube.
- Edit your production.
- Add text, graphics and other special effects.
- Choose the right file format.
Can I copy a YouTube video and edit it?
You can edit YouTube videos through YouTube Studio, as long as the video isn’t in draft form. YouTube Studio is meant for more basic edits, like trimming and blurring parts of your video. For more complex edits, like adding transition or green-screen effects, a third-party app can help.
What is the best app for editing YouTube videos?
And with that in mind, here are the best video editing apps for YouTube.
- CyberLink PowerDirector 365.
- DaVinci Resolve.
- Hitfilm Express.
- Wondershare Filmora.
- Final Cut Pro.
- Movie Maker 10.
Is Wondershare Filmora safe?
Filmora is safe to use and does not contain any viruses that can harm your device or privacy in any way as long as you are not using the cracked version, pirated license keys, or purchasing from a third-party website at a cheaper price.
How do I edit YouTube videos on my laptop for free?
Best Free Video Editing Software for Desktop
- Blender. Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Lightworks. Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Shotcut. Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- DaVinci Resolve. Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Openshot. Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- HitFilm Express.
How do I edit YouTube videos on my computer for free?
- Window Movie Maker – Windows Movie Maker is a totally free video editor available for Windows7/8 users, so if you’re a YouTube beginner without no budget for video editing software, you can start with it.
- Adobe Premiere Pro – This is one of the professional video editors available for PC and it is not a free tool.
How can I edit my YouTube videos step by step?
Step 1: Access the YouTube Video Editor. Sign in to Google or the YouTube account. You can directly access the YouTube Video Editor from the YouTube studio. Step 2: Add the desired videos to your timeline. After getting access to the editor, your videos will appear on the screen.
Is there a free video editor for YouTube?
Windows Movie Maker is a totally free video editor available for Windows7/8 users, so if you’re a YouTube beginner without no budget for video editing software, you can start with it. It is easy and intuitive to use, though it lacks some of the advanced functionalities needed for professional video editing.
How to edit YouTube videos for PC-filmora?
Part 2: Editing videos for YouTube on PC [Detailed Steps] 1 Split or combine your video clips. Most of the editing programs you use will have… 2 Crop, Rotate, Pan & Zoom. You can rotate the video at any angle at any direction and change… 3 Add texts, Music and other effects. Once the individual shots have been edited… More
Do you need a computer to edit a YouTube video?
To create a successful YouTube video, you need to shoot the video and edit it on Windows or Mac. (You can find the whole processing of making a YouTube video if needed.) If you have always wanted to make your own videos and upload to YouTube to share, but you don’t know the best way to go about, then you shouldn’t miss this article.