How do I connect my Plantronics Savi w740 to my computer?
To Connect with Your Computer:
- Plug one end of the USB cable into the USB port on the back of the Savi base, and the other end into an available USB port on your computer.
- Load the Plantronics software by clicking here and then clicking the download button.
How do I pair my Plantronics Savi headset to the base?
STEP 1 From the settings menu of your mobile phone, get your phone into the Bluetooth pairing or search mode. STEP 2 Press and hold the Bluetooth pairing button on the front of the Savi charging base. STEP 3 Continue holding this button down until you see the pairing light begin to toggle between red and blue.
How do I connect my Plantronics headset to WO2?
2 Step Plantronics WO2 Pairing Guide For Mobile Phone
- Press straight down and hold the Bluetooth pairing button on your Plantronics WO2 charging base until the red and blue LED light start flashing.
- Go into your mobile phone settings, click Bluetooth and wait for your device to be recognized.
How do I reset my Plantronics Savi W740?
Plantronics Savi W740 and W745
- Unplug the AC power from the charging base.
- Remove the battery from your earpiece (If you don’t know where your battery is located, click here)
- Wait 10 seconds then replug the AC power and battery back in.
- Download the Plantronics Hub.
How do I connect my Plantronics headset to my computer via USB?
To Pair Your Headset and Adapter: Release the button and set the headset aside. While the USB adapter is plugged into the computer, pinch the connect/pair button for about 4 seconds, until the status light rapidly flashes blue. Release the button. The headset and adapter will automatically attempt to pair.
How do I reset my Plantronics wo2 headset?
Reset Plantronics Bluetooth Headset
- Remove the Plantronics headset from your cell phones paired devices.
- Power your cell phone off, then power it back on.
- Pair your Plantronics headset back to your cell phone (follow manual if unsure how)
- Your Plantronics headset should now be reset.
How do I use my Plantronics headset with USB?
To install a USB headset:
- Plug the headset into a USB port on your computer.
- Set the headset as the default device.
- Test the headset. As an option, you can perform a sound recording on a Windows PC.
How does Plantronics Savi 740 wireless headset system work?
Plantronics Savi 740 lets you easily manage and switch between PC, desk phone, and even mobile calls up to 350 feet from your desk–all from a single wireless headset. Enjoy the comfort of this lightweight DECT headset and experience unlimited talk time with a swappable battery (additional batteries sold separately).
What do you need to know about the Savi 740?
With three-way, multi-device connectivity, the Savi 740 allows you to easily manage your PC, desk, and mobile phone calls (software may be required to get call control with certain softphones; see Plantronics.com for more information). The headset system automatically routes mobile audio to whichever device you pick up–headset or mobile phone.
How much does a Plantronics wireless headset cost?
Retail Price $379.95 Convertible Headset – Choice of 3 wearing styles (over the head, over the ear, and behind the neck) Headset controls lets you answer/end/mute calls from any connected device up to 350ft away (requires a Plantronics HL10 lifter, sold separately)