How do I change the battery in my HTC One X?
- Step 1 Battery.
- Using plastic opening tools, pry open the bottom of the device first.
- Remove the five 2.4mm screws using a Phillips head screw driver and then remove the plastic cover.
- Remove the two 3.4 mm JIS #000 screws from the PCB board.
- Use tweezers to disconnect the power button flex cable.
How do I remove battery from HTC One?
Gently bend the various ribbon cables out of the way of the battery. Use an iOpener or heat gun to loosen up the adhesive securing the battery to the display assembly. Use a plastic opening tool to gently pry up the battery from the display assembly.
Does HTC One have a removable battery?
Unfortunately, users still aren’t able to swap out the battery, which remains sealed up. The lack of a removable battery represents one of the biggest blown opportunities for the HTC One Max. The One Max rocks a large 3,300 mAh battery, which HTC said should be hefty enough to get through a workday.
How do I reset my HTC pj46100?
Resetting HTC One X10 (Hard reset)
- From the Home screen, tap > Settings > Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset. To avoid deleting media and other data from your storage card, make sure you do not select the Erase SD card option.
- Tap Reset phone.
- Tap OK.
How do you take apart a HTC phone?
Heat up the Top and Bottom Cover with a Hair Dryer or a Heat Gun.
- Heat up the Top and Bottom Cover.
- Undo 4 Screws with Small Philip Screwdriver.
- LCD Assembly and Rear Housing.
- Take out the Black Signal Cable.
- Pry up the Blue Signal Cable.
- Pry up the motherboard and then the battery.
- Pry up the 3 Connectors.
How do I factory reset my HTC One Plus?
Master reset from settings menu
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- From the Home screen, swipe and tap Settings.
- Tap System > Reset options > Erase all data.
- Tap RESET PHONE.
- Enter your PIN or Password, then tap Next.
- Tap ERASE EVERYTHING. The device will reboot and begin resetting to factory settings.
How do you replace battery on HTC One X?
A piece of copper tape covers the battery and an EMI shield on the motherboard. Carefully pry the EMI shield up at the top of the phone and toward the battery. Carefully peel the copper tape off of the battery and save it to transfer to the new battery. Now the mainboard and the battery are free.
How do you remove the back of a Samsung Galaxy case?
Insert the plastic opening tool between the case edge and the screen bezel, aiming to prise the rear case edge outwards to loosen the glue and free the tabs, one at a time. Pry the back open once loose and lift. The back panel will come off with time.
How do you remove a battery from a frame?
Use the blue opening tool to pry up the battery from the frame. The battery is glued to the frame so you will have to put force. Do not break the battery upon removal. Almost done!