How do I access my Sprint account?
Sign up for access to sprint.com:
- Go to sprint.com. Click Sign in.
- Enter your phone number.
- Next, Verify your identity. Complete one of the three options:
- Next, create your username, password, and enter your email address. Then select Finish.
- Congrats! You are done when you see the Success page.
How can I view my Sprint bill?
Online: Smartphone or Tablet
- Go to m.sprint.com.
- Tap View or Pay Bill; sign in using your username and password.
- Tap View Bill.
- Tap the bill date you want.
- Tap Print/Save Bill.
How do I turn off sprint restricted mode?
Sign in to sprint.com. From the menu click the My Account. Select Preferences. Under Limits and Permissions, click Permissions….You can control if users on your account can manage their own permissions for the following services:
- Pictures and videos.
- Voice settings.
How do I update my Sprint account?
You can view and update your billing contact and billing address info when you sign into your My Sprint account on Sprint.com.
- Click on My Account.
- Select Profile and Settings.
- Enter the security code and proceed to Manage Address.
- Click on edit box on right side of current address.
- Type in your new address.
What is my Sprint account PIN number?
An account PIN, or Personal Identification Number, is a 6-10 digit number of your choosing. You will use your PIN to identify yourself when calling Sprint or visiting a Sprint retail store. You will also need your PIN the first time you register your account online at sprint.com.
How do I find my Sprint username?
1. If you forgot your Username, tap USERNAME on the Sprint IP Relay home screen. 2. On the Forgot Username screen, tap to type your email address and tap OK.
How do I contact Sprint billing?
This section supports personal wireless customers only.
- Support Help:
- Social Customer Care:
- Sprint Customer Service phone number: 888-211-4727. If troubleshooting your Sprint phone, please contact us from a different phone.
- Postal Mail:
Can I suspend my Sprint account?
Sprint doesn’t have a lot of information on its website about suspending service. The carrier had a service called Seasonal Standby that let you pay a lesser rate to maintain your account, but it’s no longer available.
Where is Sprint account number?
At the top right–hand side of the My Account page, next to the Sign Out button, the account number is displayed below the account nickname. Use the drop–down menu to select another account.
How do I change my email on my Sprint account?
Update your email and Sprint notification settings on sprint.com
- Visit sprint.com/mysprint.
- Click the Sign in button.
- Click the My preferences tab.
- Scroll to All about me > Email Notifications and click Account & usage notifications.
- The My preferences window will open.
How do I get my Sprint account number and PIN?
Sprint / Sprint Prepaid
- Account number: A nine-digit number which can be found at the top center of your bill and on your online account page.
- PIN number: This is the same as the call-in passcode when you call customer service.
- If you do not have access to your online account, you can call Sprint at 1-888-211-4727.