How can I update my Samsung Galaxy Y s5360 software?
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select About phone.
- Select Software update.
- Select Update.
- If your phone is not up to date, select Confirm.
- Select Install. Follow the instructions on the screen.
How big is the Samsung Galaxy Y?
104.00 x 58.00 x 11.50mm
The Samsung Galaxy Y measures 104.00 x 58.00 x 11.50mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 97.50 grams.
How do I test my Samsung touch screen?
Please follow the steps below to perform a hardware test:
- From the Home Screen tap the Phone icon.
- Dial *#0*# using the keypad.
- You will now be presented with a test page. Tap the feature that you wish to perform a test for.
- Now slide your finger over the small grid boxes.
When did the first Samsung Galaxy phone come out?
29 June 2009
Samsung Galaxy (original)
|Samsung Galaxy GT-I7500 with a screen protector on|
|Compatible networks||HSDPA (3.5G) 900/1700/2100, Quad band GSM / GPRS / EDGE GSM 850, GSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900,|
|First released||29 June 2009|
|Successor||Samsung Galaxy Spica|
How install WhatsApp in Samsung GT S5360?
The procedure is the same, simply search for “WhatsApp Business” in your app store Samsung and download it. WhatsApp Business is the enterprise version of WhatsApp, with it you can talk with your customers through this messaging app. You can have the two applications installed on the same device Galaxy Y S5360.
What was the first Samsung touch screen phone?
Samsung Behold SGH-T919
The Samsung Behold SGH-T919 is a touch-screen, 3G candybar-style mobile phone introduced by Samsung late in 2008. The Behold is one of the first Samsung mobile phones released to have a touch-screen along with the Samsung Omnia, the Samsung Instinct, the Samsung Eternity, and the Samsung Tocco.
How many series do Samsung have?
To view complete list, click on the top 10 Samsung Galaxy Series mobiles….Best Samsung Galaxy Series Mobiles (2021)
|Best Samsung Galaxy Series Mobiles||Prices|
|Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G||Rs. 34,559|
|Samsung Galaxy F62||Rs. 17,999|
|Samsung Galaxy M52 5G||Rs. 24,999|
|Samsung Galaxy A52||Rs. 23,499|
How do I know if my touch is working?
Touchscreen Test is a simple app that checks your Android phone’s display for defects. Using the same, you can test if all areas on the screen are equally sensitive and responding to touch. All you need to do is install the app, start the test, and draw over all the dots with your finger.
How do you check if a Samsung phone is original?
Samsung Mobile Phone: Where can I check IMEI, Model Code & Serial Number?
- 1 Swipe down on your screen to access your Quick Settings and tap on the Settings cogwheel.
- 2 Scroll down to the bottom and tap on About phone.
- 3 The Model Number, Serial Number and IMEI will be displayed.
How can I install WhatsApp on my old Android?
- Step 1: First, open the Play Store on your Android device.
- Step 2: Next, search for WhatsApp.
- Step 3: Tap INSTALL under WhatsApp Messenger.
- Step 4: Once downloaded, open WhatsApp and continue to the next screen by agreeing to WhatsApp terms of service.
- Step 5: On the next page, Verify your phone number.