Can you stay in China for 72 hours without a visa?
The 72-hour visa-free transit policy in China allows air passengers from 53 countries to transit and stay for up to 72 hours (3 days) in 18 China cities without a visa. In order to facilitate international visitors’ short stay in China, the policy is promising to be carried out in more and more cities in the future.
Do I have to quarantine if I go to Beijing?
All travelers, including U.S. citizens who enter China, are screened upon arrival and subject to a minimum 14-day quarantine. While restrictions around domestic travel within China have eased, local quarantine requirements can vary significantly between cities, and regulations can change very quickly.
Can you travel to Beijing without visa?
In other words, you can travel in Beijing, Tianjin, and Hebei for as many as 6 days without a visa. …
How long can you live in China without a visa?
As of January 1, 2016, China has allowed foreigners to travel to and visit several cities in China without a formal visa for up to 144 hours, or six days.
Can I transit through China without a visa?
Under the 24-hour visa-free transit rule, no visa is required for international flight, ship, or train passengers who transit directly through mainland China and will stay for less than 24 hours. Passengers should hold tickets to a third country or region and have a confirmed seat.
Which countries have visa free access to China?
Visa-free countries list for Chinese citizens
- Albania – up to 90 days.
- Antigua and Barbuda – up to 30 days.
- Armenia – up to 90 days.
- Azerbaijan (*) – visa on arrival / eVisa (up to 30 days)
- Bahamas – up to 90 days.
- Bahrain (*) – visa on arrival /eVisa (up to 14 days)
- Bangladesh (*) – visa on arrival (30 days)
What countries can enter China visa free?
A foreign citizen can enter China without a visa under any one of the following circumstances:
- Direct Transit.
- Visiting the Pearl River Delta or Hainan Island.
- Citizens of Singapore, Brunei and Japan.
- Holders of Valid APEC Business Travel Card.
- Holders of PRC Foreigner’s Permanent Residence Card.
How can I permanently live in China?
How to apply for China permanent residence?
- Complete Application Form for Permanent Residence in China;
- Valid passport and valid visa (or resident permit);
- A health certificate issued by a domestic entry-exit inspection and issued within the last six months;