Can multiple people use LogMeIn?
To answer your question, you can set up a multi-user account with LogMeIn Central. That will allow you and others to have remote access to your computer, each with your own unique LogMeIn credentials. However, only one User can remote into the computer at any given time.
Does LogMeIn require admin rights?
The reason it requires admin rights, is because it operates “outside” of the user accounts on the computer, which is why you can log out and back in, via the LMI remote access session, with other user accounts.
How do I add users to GoToAssist?
Hi! Welcome to GoToAssist Remote Support v5 Help
- Select Add Users in the left navigation.
- Enter the user’s name and email address.
- Select your desired product(s) for your user(s).
- Select the user’s role from the following (excluding Member role):
- If desired, check the box for Do not notify users about this change.
How do I add a user to my LogMeIn account?
How to Add Users to Your LogMeIn Account
- Go to www.
- On the left menu, click Users > Manage.
- Click Add Users.
- Enter the Email address of each user you want to invite.
- Optionally, add the new users to a User Group.
How do I create a LogMeIn account?
Go to the Create Your Account page. Fill in your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Password, Phone, and Company fields, then click Start My Free Trial to continue. You will receive a Welcome email containing your login details, the end date of your trial period, and a link to convert to a paid subscription plan.
What is the LogMeIn control panel?
The LogMeIn Control Panel is your launch pad to host-side (local) LogMeIn functionality. While LogMeIn is mainly about making connections to remote computers running LogMeIn host software, it also offers so-called “local” services directly from a host.
Why is LogMeIn control panel prefered greyed out?
On the Start menu, right click on LogMeIn Control Panel. Select log in as an admin then you should be able to access the Preferences menu. That option isn’t available if you right click from the system tray. This worked for me and I was able to resolve the issue.
How do I access administrative credentials remotely?
How to Enter Credentials in a remote System?
- You can do this manually by using the windows authentication.
- 1.) Enter the TeamViewer ID of your partner.
- 2.) In the password prompt click on advanced.
- 3.) Change the authentication mode to “Windows”
- 4.) Log in with the details of an administrator of the destination computer.
How do I send an invite to LogMeIn?
How to Share Your Desktop.
- Start a Free Trial. Start your free trial of LogMeIn Pro. No credit card needed.
- Install LogMeIn. While sitting at the computer you want to share, www.logmein.com and click Add Computer.
- Send an Invitation. From the LogMeIn icon, click Share My Desktop and send the invitation.
How do I add a LogMeIn access code?
How to Change Your Computer Access Code
- Go to the computer that you want to be able to access remotely.
- Click the LogMeIn icon and then LogMeIn Control Panel.
- Click the Options tab.
- Under Username and Password, click Change Computer Access Code….
- Type and confirm your new Computer Access Code.