Can I unblock my SIM card?
To unlock your SIM Card, reset the PIN by entering your SIM Card’s unique PUK (PIN Unlock Key). Note: Entering an incorrect PUK (PIN Unlock Key) 10 times will permanently lock your SIM Card. If the SIM Card becomes permanently locked, you will need to swap it for a new SIM Card.
What happens when SIM card is blocked?
The SIM card on your mobile phone will become locked if you enter an incorrect personal identification number (PIN) three times. To unlock it you must reset your PIN by entering your SIM card’s unique unlock key (also called a PIN unblocking key or PUK).
How can I recover my Etisalat SIM?
According to the company, “to replace a lost, stolen or damaged SIM, all a customer needs to do is buy a new Etisalat SIM card, visit the Etisalat site at www.etisalat.com.ng and access the SIM swap form under the ‘Customer Care’ sub-menu on the Home Page.”
Can I put a SIM card in a blocked phone?
A locked phone has a software code that prevents other networks from working with that phone. So if you put another SIM card from a different carrier into that phone’s SIM card slot, it won’t work. Effectively, a locked phone is one that will only work with a specific carrier.
How do I activate a blocked SIM card?
Type the code that is revealed into your phone. If you entered 3 incorrect PIN codes and your phone displays “SIM card blocked” or “Enter PUK code”, your SIM card has been blocked to ensure your security. To unblock your SIM card, you must enter a PUK (PIN Unlock Key) code.
How do I know if my SIM card is blocked?
If you can’t readily tell whether the newly inserted SIM card is working or not, try making a phone call. If the call doesn’t connect, it’s likely that your phone is locked. If you don’t have the phone yet because you’re the one buying it, you’ll have to ask and trust the seller to find out.
How do I know my SIM is blocked?
How to check your SIM’s ownership
- Send a blank SMS to 667 and find out your SIM’s ownership details.
- If the information is not correct, and your SIM is un-registered, please go to your nearest franchise or service center along with your SIM and your original NIC/CNIC and get your ownership updated.
How can I recover my SIM card?
If a SIM card is lost or stolen, contacting the SIM card’s service provider can ensure that the lost card is turned off and no unexpected usage occurs. Customer service may also be able to locate the nearest retail store that can provide a replacement SIM.
How can I recover my 9mobile SIM?
HERE IS HOW TO RETRIEVE 9MOBILE LINE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Below are the required:
- full names and your date of birth.
- Get a new 9mobile SIM.
- Phone number of the old SIM.
- three numbers you often call.
- alternative number for contact.
- serial no of the new line.
- phone number of the new line.
Why is my SIM not working in another phone?
Your SIM card or device may be configured for your previous network and will need to be reconfigured. Contact your current network for assistance. Sometimes dust can get between the SIM and your phone causing communication issues, to remove the dust: Turn your phone off, replace the SIM and restart the phone.
How do you unblock a blocked phone?
Unblock a Phone Number on an Android
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap the More icon, which looks like three vertical dots.
- Tap Settings > Blocked Numbers.
- Tap the X next to the contact you want to unblock.
- Select Unblock.
What do I do if my SIM card is not working?
Try the following methods to get your SIM card back.
- Restart Your Phone. Press and hold the power button for more than 10 seconds to restart the phone, and let it re-detect the SIM card.
- Clean the SIM Card. Remove your SIM card and check whether the metal surface is stained.
- Try on Another Phone.