Are NEC projectors any good?
The NEC Display Solutions NP-UM361X ultra-short-throw data projector offers good brightness, a loud sound system, solid data- and video-image quality, and a good range of connection choices for schools and businesses alike.
How do I get my NEC projector to work?
Turning On the Projector
- Remove the projector’s lens cover.
- Connect the power cord to the projector’s power inlet.
- Plug the power cord into an electrical outlet. The projector’s power light turns orange.
- Press the power button on the projector or the remote control to turn on the projector.
How do I connect my NEC projector to my computer?
Steps for Connecting a Laptop to a Projector
- Make sure your computer and laptop are both turned off.
- Connect the video cable (usually VGA) from your laptop’s external video port to the projector.
- Plug your projector into an electrical outlet and press the “power” button to turn it ON.
- Turn on your laptop.
Why is my NEC projector green?
A constantly blinking green or red status light may indicate one of a few system messages. Depending on the make and model of the projector, a blinking status light may mean it’s time to replace the lamp, the projector is over-heating, or needs to be cleaned.
What resolution is WXGA?
WXGA (1280×800 pixels, 16:10 aspect ratio): WXGA is the widescreen version of XGA — delivering the same vertical resolution but providing 20% more horizontal resolution. This has become a common resolution for notebook computers and smartphone.
Does NEC projector have Bluetooth?
The Bluetooth USB Adapter allows you to connect computers and devices to your NEC mobile projector using wireless Bluetooth technology. Send pictures to the projector from your phone or laptop and display them using the Viewer feature on the projector.
How do you focus a NEC projector?
- Locate the focus lever at the bottom of the upside down projector.
- Using a 5/32″” or 3/16″” flat screwdriver, loosen the slot-head screw in the center of the focus lever.
- Move the leaver to adjust the focus, and then tighten the slot-head screw you loosened in step 2.
How long does a projector lamp last?
between 1,500 and 2,000 hours
Most projector lamps last between 1,500 and 2,000 hours, but some can last up to 5,000 hours.
What is the resolution of the NEC np500w projector?
The NEC NP500W Projector is a WXGA Conference Room Projector. This lamp based projector is capable of displaying 3,000 Lumens at its brightest setting with a native resolution of 1280×800 .
How can I control my NEC projector from my PC?
Connect a LAN cable to the LAN port (RJ-45) on the main unit of the projector to control the projector from a remote PC via the network; for instance, use the PC to turn the power to the projector on and off or switch input signals. By inserting the power cord into an outlet, projection will start immediately without pressing the power button.
How is the angle of a NEC projector adjustable?
The angle is adjustable vertically within a range of about +/-30 degrees from the projected angle. The built-in 7W monaural speaker on the main unit outputs audio from computer, video, and S-video inputs. Without a screen, projected images are affected because of the colour of the wall or blackboard you are projecting on to.
Is there a way to turn off a projector?
Your projector is setup and ready to display your presentation after 8 seconds from powering on, with NEC’s Quick Start function. And for a speedy shut down, projector can be turned off using a power strip equipped with a switch and a breaker without powering down the projector, with the Direct Power Off function.